Greetings to all of you fashionistas reading this article. We all love fashion, we wouldn’t be here it the situation was different. Cute and stylish outfits are part of our everyday routine and not only that but they are also a way to express ourselves.
Accessories also play a huge part there and sometimes they even make outfits look complete. Just imagine your daily outfits without any accessories – no jewelry, bags, or other cute additions. That would look boring, right? Even when wearing simple minimal outfits accessories are necessary. It is upon you whether you are going to go for huge chunky earrings or discreet small hoops. That is a matter of your personal style and taste. Some people prefer statements and bold accessories and some simply not. Lack of accessories can sometimes ( in the majority of cases ) make an outfit feel and look incomplete. On the other hand, you should overdo with accessories. Remember that balance is always the best option. We talked about accessories in general and now it is time to list 5 winter accessories that will outperform all the others:
- Chunky boots – This might look like a quite feminine option but you can combine it with a super girly outfit and get that beautiful contrast. These ones are Gucci. Click HERE to check them out.
- Huge chain necklace – This trend is also huge and not only as a necklace but huge golden chains are also popular to use as belts, on your shoes, and so on. This one is from Asos.
- Waist belts – these ones are especially popular to wear with blazers. If you want to be noticed wear this crystal belt from Luisa Via Roma.
- Mini bag worn with your usual bag – this trend doesn’t seem to be especially practical considering that you basically won’t be able to fit anything in your mini pouch that you wear with your normal bag but it kind of looks cool and is definitely trendy. Of course, you can wear your mini pouch on a chunky golden chain, and then you are also wearing the second trend from this list. Add this mini Valentino to your standard bag and you are ready to go.
- Sunglasses in bright and unusual colors – this is a trend worn only by brave ones. These ones are Dior.